Whitening Tile Whitening Tile

My score was 4,180,200

So disappointing when you beat the game and nothing happens!

You should make it so the player can stop how long he or she is in combo mode.

Have it so it says what the power ups do before you choose them.

I'll admit I have a slow computer, but there were times where the game ran really slow for me.

I liked the power ups--which made this game very addictive! The design was excellent! I liked how the descriptions of the power ups sounded casual :)

I don't think music would do too much to enlighten the game--it might make it obnoxious, so I wouldn't bother with music.

All in all great game!

Dodge 2.0 Dodge 2.0

It was good for something.

My high score was 520 (if I remember right).

Boxing Big Al Boxing Big Al

well...

That was mother f'ing cool... well kinda.
It's good, especially for a 13 year old to make!

-tj

cool game for ps2 fans! cool game for ps2 fans!

...

If it's a f'ing bonus, how come it's a game over when I miss it?? There's a major glitch in it! Dude, don't be so anxious to submit your flashes that they don't even work well when they're submitted!

- old thing 06 - old thing 06

WFTge is with the sound!!!

Don't you know not to put a full song onto a flash... well don't put a FULL song on such a SMALL flash! It's a waste of space... But must of all, it takes FOREVER to download! Make sound loops.
Fix that, and your movie will be personally decent to me.

SP Radio SP Radio

F U

YOU'RE SIMPLY STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO NG!

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

THE BEST GAME ON NG!

Gee Wizz!!! That was the BESTEST BEST game I've played on NG! IT WAS VERY FUN! I LOVED EVERYTHING about it! NICE- NO... GREAT WORK and THANKS!

-tj

FYI: My high score after playing 3 times was 620.

Nazi Assault(old version) Nazi Assault(old version)

GREAT!

I haven't seen a Flash game like it! people say that it's a rip off and crap like that, but WHO CARES!?!? It must have been hard work for you to make it so far! So GREAT JOB!!! and thanks

Paintball Paintball

Very good game!

Everything about it was great! No complaints... except, each level should of been in a different place... like the Bathroom! HAHAHAHA. And the ending was kinda boring once you completed the game... But other than that NICE WORK!

Incriminati Incriminati

This was a great game.

Some people might think it was too short... but I think it was just the right amount of size!

Just on the side note, I can relate to the situation in the movie!

Well I hope you add more movies to NG, you've very talented!

good times,